Pages

Search blog and web

Is it me...am I over-reacting? Honest opinions please

Help I don't really want a divorce but I also don't want to be in a marriage where the love, loyalty and commitment I show isn't reciprocated. When my hubby and I started dating he was single and unattached and so was I. Started off as friends, him pursuing me wanting more and me just not wanting to go there again after the bad marriage. Here's the catch he had a "lady" he previously "talked" to a couple of years before me. The story told was is it was never anything serious on his part, she tried to manipulate him into her religion with surprise attacks by church men, she was pushing for marriage, he would make a date and never show up (my hubby's sister told this) etc ..the way she showed up on the radar was immediately once we started seeing each other she decided she would start calling him but only on weekends when we'd be together, she made her a FB page and started messaging him (all this time she was in a relationship). I was assured it was her an d not him, she was just crazy. Later I found out she would call and he would talk to her for long periods of time (of course I wasn't around...I was kept in the dark on this little tidbit) when I did find out I bowed out said handle your business. He came back to me we had a couple other issues always the same thing HER and each time I gracefully bowed out and each time within a few days sometimes hours he would contact me. Assure me it was all her blah blah. So we ended up married and here we are....the problem today is I don't think he has actually called, texted or contacted her but he seems to be mighty interested in stalking her FB page and that's my issue. Let me clarify I made no bones about it that if we were to be together all strings and contact would have to cease with her. I had one particular guy friend that he had a problem with and I blocked him on FB, blocked his number from my phone and told him I was in a relationship and although we were just friends since I was 14, out of respect for my hubby all contact would have to stop. I would expect the same consideration but he flat won't do it. So all I know is he seems to have to "keep up with her" by FB stalking and I don't know of anything else. When I bust him on it he gets mad at me like I've invaded his privacy, won't talk to me about it and when I tell him we need to correct b/c I'm too young to be miserable and too old to waste much time he doesn't seem to care or want to fix it. He is one of those that may be in the wrong but tries to turn it around on me. So am I over-reacting to this whole FB stalking thing? Should I ignore or stand up and see how it shakes out?? All opinions greatly appreciated and sorry I was long winded.:p

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment