Pages

Search blog and web

Long distance relationship advice needed

  • Thread Starter

So here goes,
I've been with my girlfriend for nearly 6 months and she means the absolute world to me. By far the best thing to ever happen in my life. We just seen to be completely in love and have become unbelievably close. I've just finished upper sixth and will be leaving for uni in September, she's lower sixth and will be going into her final year at our school. I'm going to bath hopefully but she's left here in Durham (about 300 miles). She boards at school and her home is in Northampton which helps at holiday time because we can meet at her place, saves some travelling for me... What can I do to ensure our relationship lasts as she's just too precious to let go of. Any advice will be appreciated.
Thanks..

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment