Pages

Search blog and web

Tinder Crush

  • Thread Starter

Please keep anon, this is extremely embarrassing as I've fallen for someone so quickly and now I'm getting anxious.

I suffer from quite bad anxiety and am a very paranoid person who has never had much luck with the guys, so for an ego boost I guess I downloaded tinder. I got talking to this absolutely lovely guy and for the last few weeks we've been talking every night on Skype and in my head I really really like him and I keep imagining our lives together etc.

However, recently he's been saying he's been 'busy' but I can see that he's been on tinder as it says when he was last online and he lies by saying he didn't take his phone out etc well obviously he did as he's been online and therefore chatting to other girls! But then he comes back and (often sexually) skypes me so I'm confused and need your advice.

I really really like him but it makes me sad that he's always on tinder (even though we aren't exclusive) and then lies to me about it. What do I do? I've made jokes about tinder and hes always lied being like 'oh obviously I only speak to you' which is obviously a lie.

This is bringing all my anxiety back!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment