Pages

Search blog and web

Going to Uni relationship break up.

  • Thread Starter

In September Im moving about an hour and a half a way to university. My girlfriend of 4 months seemed not to want to talk about it even though we always knew from the start i was going to leave. She is in the year below me and therefore is aiming for uni next year and is already getting stressed about it. I asked her 2 days ago what we were going to do about me moving away and she said she would surely break up with me before i left, although the other week she seemed to hint that she wanted to try it. But anyway i said if she was so sure we'd break up then we might as well do it now as I knew it would take a while to get over it, she said yeah we should and she got up without saying anything more and left. I'm am 90 percent sure the only reason she wanted to end it is that she is really insecure and cant deal with me being around 'uni girls' and i think she is expecting me to cheat. She has never stated this but I can tell this is the reason. I would never cheat on her i love her but i cant convince her of that. And I went round hers the day after to talk to her but i didn't say anything constructive and she just seemed to be cold and sarcastic and just pushed me away. What should i do? We are in the same friendship group with lots of prepaid plans for the summer so I'm going to see her a lot before i go, the friend group is going out tomorrow to the pub an i know that she will be there. I want to sort it out so that we can get back to together and at least give uni a go even though we both know it would be hard. I know 4 months isn't that long but by uni it will be half a year, we are both in a state and are upset about it but I have never called or texted with her as i dont know what to say and i don't want to make it worse. We haven't argued about anything and this time last week i was at hers and we were having a great time and she said how she loved me. And a week later we are split up and there is a massive hole missing. So m y point is how do i deal with tomorrow? And also how do i deal with the problem?


Posted from TSR Mobile

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment