Pages

Search blog and web

Why do I fantasise about having a threesome with my crush and her best friend?

  • Thread Starter

There's a girl on my course who I like. We've flirted a little and I sort of fancy her. She's at a different halls. I got the luck of being in one of the quieter halls and have found difficult to break into the main friendship groups which are sadly very cliquey on my course (either hall based or previous school based) so far... also I'm a bit shy!

We're in different groups and it is a really busy course with lots of people. There are still people you meet now who you didn't really know before. Just started to see my crush around campus again now that we're all in the same lectures. Though I'm not in her close circle, I always talk to her when I manage to see her. I'm friends with one of her friends who is in my group. Bit scared of asking her about her though given how fast rumours spread around our course.

Maybe because it's been so busy and I haven't had much experience with going out or meeting girls, but I've started fantasing about my crush... is this normal? Also.. erm I met her the other day with one of her other friends who I'd never met. She was also very hot and I made them both laugh at something (I can't remember, my mind goes blank when them!).

Now I've started fantasising about them both with me..together. Oh dear, is this normal?! What to do?

It's extremely difficult to know whether girls are single on my course, let alone ask anyone out. Once my crush called me a gentleman.. perhaps in a reference to the fact most of the guys (and girls) on my course are rather brash and arrogant. But I'm not sure there's a connection romantically.. though I go weak at the knees for her..

Is fantasising about her in this way with her friend a sign lol?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment