Pages

Search blog and web

I'm still not over him, someone please tell me what to do.

  • Thread Starter

Me and my ex were together for around 6 months, he was the first and only guy I've slept with. We've been apart for just under a year now but we have slept together a few times and I know he's slept with 2 other girls since. He knows I still love him and no matter what happens between us, I feel like I want to stay loyal to him even though I dunno how he feels. At the moment we contact each other occasionally but I miss him a lot but I keep it hidden. He gets jealous if he ever sees me talking to other guys too.


I'm just so fed up of feeling this way and I wanna get over him and find someone who I know likes me for me. :(

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment