Pages

Search blog and web

What "issue" ???

Amplexor you have posted the following as a thread with subject title Rumors:

As far as I am concerned the issue is closed. Members involved have received temporary bans. It is impossible for us to see what actually transpired but nothing warranted a permanent ban. I will not respond to any further PMs on the matter.

I would ask that members keep in mind proper boundaries in the forum and not share too much personal information. I would also ask that the rumor mongering stop. Any further posts or threads on this matter will be deleted and will generate an automatic 1-week ban. About a year ago we had a running gun battle between members and a lot of quality people got banned or were hurt so badly they left. We don't want to see that happen again.

Thanks.


I understand the need for forum rules and enforcing them discretely. But the message above goes beyond discreet, it is cryptic. I.e. I and probably most possters on TAM simply do not know WTH you're talking about. what "issue" is closed? sounds like you're addressing some salient incident(s) on some posters attacking others. But when you say I would ask that members keep in mind proper boundaries in the forum and not share too much personal information.
for all I know some posters are stalking other posters. WTH has been happening anyway?

One way rumor mongering starts is when there is insufficient transparency on issues or problems that could affect all of us. This is a public forum. I would appreciate more information.
thanks

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment