Pages

Search blog and web

Literally don't even know what's going on in my life

  • Thread Starter

Basically pretty sure I've failed Chemistry A-Level...I had a break down in my last exam. Physics and History went okay but I can't get into uni if I don't do well in chemistry too

Literally an hour after my last exam my boyfriend, who I thought things were going great with broke up with me, basically told me he had no feeling whatsoever for me too. Which made me feel awful, considering he was still happy to have sex with me and tell me he loved me. I just don't even know what I did wrong, my friends think he probably broke up with me because of this girl he used to like becoming single again or like he just didn't want to be with me before he goes to Spain with his friends or uni etc

I basically just had like a whole day of crying and then decided to be spontaneous and spent over a grand on a flight to Canada to go travelling by myself for a couple of months and now I am seriously nervous and badly regretting it

I don't even know how to cope
Literally in the last week my life has just become so screwed up
Has anyone got any coping methods or advice or anything that might make me feel slightly better

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment