Pages

Search blog and web

Why does my wife enjoy bringing me down

Yes there is another thread about marriage counseling, but are you going to pay for it? I didn't think so.

Why would someone consistently boost themselves up to bring you down?

(ie. I do all this stuff at home, but you make a mess in the kitchen. I am not your mom, I can't tuck you into bed and force you to go to sleep.)

When you explain she can use all the words she wants, but she doesn't know how to communicate to me. That we communicate at different levels, which makes sense to me because of the whole man and woman thing. Nope, believes it's just me.

"I have been looking at Germany as a solution to our family problems, I've been reading they are supportive of families."

"The grass isn't always greener on the other side."

What the **** kind of conversation is this? If it isn't money or buying ****, it's I am wrong and I am the *******. :rolleyes:

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment