Pages

Search blog and web

Girls vs College vs Self-Improvement

  • Thread Starter

Let me try and summarise this.

I want to become a self employed individual by gaining many skills in areas I like and putting them to good and effective use, meaning that I should not have to go "job hunting" like the rest of my friends after university or while IN university. This process requires me to spend a lot of time by myself learning new skills such as programming languages, art and software.

I also want to get very high grades in college JUST so I can get into a good university and be exposed to the smart students and high quality resources and teachers.

Lastly, I feel like I am a bit of a loner doing this since everyone I know is doing something with girls, this makes me feel like I am the loser since I do not talk to girls because I am focusing on myself. Also my testosterone wants me to talk to girls too but I just don't, not even when I am outside and see an attractive girl, I just feel like she might get in the way.

What are you're thoughts, do you agree with what I say? How can I fix this out so I can feel better, I want girls, good grades and be able to self improve every day. But I think the 3 kind of intervene.

Replies much appreciated

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment