Pages

Search blog and web

Do you think...

  • Thread Starter

...She's interested in me? We've briefly talked a few times, and we've locked eyes a few times, which doesn't happen with other girls. She wrote an amazing message on my shirt on leavers' day (we've both left year 11). But she always seems to come close, talk to one of my friends and then following on from that she talks to me, why would that be? She always seems quite distant and while she's popular, I don't think that she especially gets involved in the typical 'popular' guys and I know that once she did date a friend of my friend, who wasn't 'popular' but just got on well with most people. Though I don't think that I'm good enough for her and so I need to improve my appearance and confidence over the summer if I'm going to have a chance. Hopefully she will return to Sixth Form. Though I will see her at prom. What's a subtle way to see if she's actually interested in me? What can I subtly do to show her that I like her? I'm not big on the confidence thing...

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment