Pages

Search blog and web

have you or your spouse fallen back in love successfully?

hi..:)

my husband told me he loves me less and i now know he has resentment and anger from the fights we had.(there are details on my other thread)

so, what i would like to know is have you or your spouse once said "i don't love you/i love you less" and then fell back in love again?

if so, was it because of trying the love dare or the 180?

any other help on how to help him get rid of the bad memories/resentment and trust me not to fight and fall back in love would be greatly appreciated too.

i never thought he would say this to me. i trusted him to love me till death do us apart and i have been feeling very down since he said this.i feel a pain in my chest, i feel a emptiness inside.and i long for the hugs, kisses, cuddles i long to feel loved...


thank you..

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment