Pages

Search blog and web

He lies about stupid things

  • Thread Starter

Me and my boyfriend have been together a year but were seeing each other for a while before that. Before we were together he was also seeing other girls, which I was okay with as we weren't exclusive, but he always implied to me that I was the only one he was seeing. Early on in our relationship he met an ex girlfriend briefly, again this would have him okay with me if he'd been honest but he didn't tell me beforehand and then said he didn't know she was in town, it was a last minute thing which I know isn't true. Recently he's lied about his phone being off but I've still got delivery reports, and today he told me that he didn't have his phone on him all day, yet had opened my snapchats!

When I try to discuss it with him, he refuses to talk about it. I don't think that he is cheating, but this behaviour just seems really strange to me. So many problems and arguments could be avoided if he just told me the truth. What do you think?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment