Pages

Search blog and web

3 month dating point

  • Thread Starter

Hi all,

I have realised recently I have been seeing the same guy for 3 months now. I am starting to get paranoid and anxious as my feelings are getting stronger and there is no commitment. He says he cares about me a lot (is that a stronger feeling that liking someone) I have met his friends, and he has been to mine and met my family. He has said before it would annoy him if I saw another guy which are all good signs..
but I haven't met his family yet even though I know in the past he has introduced girls to his mum quite soon. He also has mentioned a couple of times he isn't seeing anyone else and wants to give it a bit more time and he might ask me to be his gf.
Should I be worried? I am tempted to go on dates with other people to stop myself getting attached. Even though I would feel really guilty.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment