Pages

Search blog and web

He doesn't love me anymore

  • Thread Starter

Me and my boyfriend spent the entire day arguing over facebook (we're in different towns at the moment) and at one point he kept telling me he loved me, and I pointed out to him that he couldn't possibly love me if he thought he was going to cheat on me when he goes to America in the summer and couldn't see me anywhere in his future, and told him that he was probably just scared of being alone.
He agreed and said that he was sorry that he doesn't feel the same way as I do to him. He said sorry a few more times, then went to bed.

So we're not officially broken up yet since he basically "ran off", but it's inevitable that's what's going to happen.

I know there are probably a million threads on TSR about break-ups, but since he was my first boyfriend that I've had for 3 years, I've never experienced this before and it hurts a lot more than I thought it would. I'm not sure what to do.

I never expected to hurt PHYSICALLY as well as emotionally. He's basically been my best and only friend for 3 years and we did everything together. Which is obviously going to make it a lot more difficult to recover, since I have no other friends (apart from a housemate and another friend, who both live quite far away).

I'm just not sure what to do now, and I keep thinking that maybe I could have avoided this whole thing by saying something different at points in the conversation.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment