Pages

Search blog and web

VAR Question

I want to get the opinion of some guys who have used VARs before.

A friend of mine was having suspicions that his wife might have been seeing some one on the side and got a VAR that he attched to the underside of driver's seat of his wife's car. One night he took his wife to dinner in his wife's car while his was being worked on and some jackass turned in front of them nearly causing a horrible accident. During the incident and hard stop my friend was forced to do, the VAR came out in view and he quickly reached down and pushed in back under the seat. He said he was very doubtful she seen it. He got paranoid and when they got back home so he dropped his wife off in the driveway and said he wanted to take the car around the block once to make sure the seat was ok after what happened. He put it under the back seat thinking she would never look for it there.

The next day, my friend's wife and my wife went shopping in her car and the VAR revealed a conversation they had where my friend's wife said something in reference to me and my friend "do you think they could ever have found out what both of us did?" Half of me thinks that she found the VAR and they are talking ****, but half of me thinks that something really may have happened. What do you think?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment