Pages

Search blog and web

I've done something horrible

Not sure why I'm posting this in Social, except that it doesn't quite "fit" in any of the other forums...

Let me start by saying that I love my wife very much. Overall we've had a happy marriage and, though we've both been, at times, somewhat less than perfect, we both feel that we're perfect for each other. We've both done things -- and forgiven things -- that we're not especially proud of during the course of our relationship. We try to learn and grow from them... to embrace each of them as an opportunity to improve ourselves, each other, and our marriage.

But today -- in fact, just a few moments ago -- I did something so absolutely terrible that there may be no coming back from it. I don't know that she'll be able to forgive this...

Here goes... this is hard...

I think that I broke the Keurig. She's going to f*cking kill me!!!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment