Pages

Search blog and web

Girlfriend suffers from anxiety, please help!

  • Thread Starter

My girlfriend of 2 months now has had a few episodes of anxiety.

During these episodes at first she wouldn't admit to a medical problem and I just thought she was acting really strange, and even told her I had enough of her and was going to leave before she confessed she had anxiety and previously depression + bipolar.

Now she is so amazing usually, we have sex, she's funny we have so much fun but during her episodes she gets SO WEIRD

she refuses to let me touch her, even a simple hug she refuses. Kisses, nothing even when I try to hold her hand she gets uncomfortable

At first I thought she'd gone off me, which I found weird because I know I'm not an unattractive guy and i hadn't done anything wrong, it was heartbreaking for me and it mde me a little bit insecure, which has NEVER happened in my life.

So basically long story short, we had a small argument where I told her I didn't think she liked me anymore and she strongly said "no I do like you, i really do, i just feel so anxious and uncomfortable around you"

then she goes on to basically blame the whole anxiety thing on me, this completely destroyed me, she basically said that I made her anxious and that when she's around me she feels worse and bad about herself. I just didn't understand what the **** was going on!

she burst into tears, and I know she is mentally ill really, she is unwell. I love her so much (haven't dropped the l word to her face yet) but I can't take this anymore. I just don't understand why she can't touch me and blames me for everything.

She even shouted at me a few times, like proper shouted at me and I don't understand this is so unlike her. I have so much patience but I can't help but feel I'm losing my attraction to her slowly and I hate taht because what we have is so beautiful...

please help me, PLEASE
and tell me what I should do, seeing her more just makes it all worse

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment