Pages

Search blog and web

Is it better to stay with someone because you're unsure or to break up?

  • Thread Starter

Having a major soul search at the moment as my boyfriend and I have been together for almost two years, but for the last few months it just hasn't seemed right.
But how I feel massively changes all the time, sometimes I'm sure I've got to end it and sometimes I feel like we can work through this.
I don't know how he feels to be honest because everytime we talk about serious issues I can feel him panicking and I'm not sure because he's worried he'll lose me or he just likes being in a relationship.

So I pose a question: Is it better to break up with someone and save everybody's time even though you know you might regret it or stay together and keep having some weeks where you fight constantly and some where you don't know how you survived without each other?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment