Pages

Search blog and web

I hate my husband so much i can't believe it!

I filed for divorce few weeks ago when i discovered husband was cheating on me with girls at massage parlors that are essentially brothels. I moved to my parents house, where i am currently living as i can't see him anymore. He is such a manipulator and a jerk. Looking back i see there were some red flags, like when i initiated sex he often used to say "i am not in the mood" of course he wasn't in the mood when he already got his release!!!

I posted on this website before about my situation and now it's all coming back to me. Last week he comes to me saying to me everything he did with those girls. Like what is this for?
he was soo remorseful, sorry etc wants to make things good again but to me it means nothing. I can't think of anything else except thinking how he used those girls for his own pleasure, using them to bath him, touch him, and have sex with him.

I am so disgusted. I even cheated on him as revenge and this is where he stopped apologizing and stopped communicating with me.

We have a son together and i hate him so much. Imagining he has been going to those places while i was cooking dinner at home, talking to me on the phone while telling a girl to pleasure him, oh god i feel like i will die.

I really hope he will die a painful death. I promised him that i won't come to his funeral. I want to make his life a hell.

I regret not slapping him when he suggested counseling. I bet if i would be working at that place, and doing what those girls were doing to him to other guys he would end things with me in a second.
:mad:

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment