Pages

Search blog and web

Need some opinions, complicated story

Hi all, I'd really appreciate some opinions on my current issue. There's going to be quite a long backstory, so this post may be kinda long.

There are 2 girls, A and B. We were all the in same clique in school and hung out with each other rather frequently.

A few years ago, I met this girl - let's call her A. I got along really well with her, to the extent that her sister even hinted that I would be her future BF. I tried asking her for a date once, but she rejected me. I never asked her why, and we ceased our frequent contact with one another since then.

Shortly after, I entered a relationship with B for a few years. I entered a relationship with her because I wanted to believe that love can be a choice. In the end, B broke up with me. The reason was she felt I didn't like her as much as I liked A.

I took a few months to get over the breakup and coincidentally, I ran into A and we started messaging a bit and caught up over lunch once. It was then I finally admitted to myself that B was right all along, and I really liked A much more than I liked B.
I did some further reflection, and I really feel that I need to do 2 things now, but would like some opinions the 2 things.

1. Meet up with B in person to apologise and tell her the truth.
2. Ask A why she rejected me.

Thanks for reading, any opinions will be greatly appreciated. Do let me know if more details are required.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment