Pages

Search blog and web

No real friends, feeling rather lonely.

  • Thread Starter

:( Two years ago I moved schools since I was being bullied in my other school. I thought I'd make friends and get my own group and stuff. I have gotten into a group of people but we're not ''real friends''. We only hang out in school to have lunch and talk but we never meet up outside or hang around town.

Recently, I've started feeling really lonely because I'm a very dependent person. I know it's not good but I need people and doing things all the time. Family isn't an option because we have a good relationship but we don't have that type of connection to do things together. I won't even bother asking them.

Any other tips to pass these two years until I go to uni? Hopefully in Uni I'll make some friends so yes...

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment