Pages

Search blog and web

Not sure if my girlfriend has done more than what she told me

  • Thread Starter

I just entered a new relationship about two weeks ago, with a girl from my uni. She is bubbly, outgoing and likes to go out a lot- though she is real shy around me. I am the opposite very shy, quiet, modest and not pushy at all.

We have known each other from last year at university, but only recently started seeing each other, and finally two weeks ago we started actually going out.
Now...I know that she is very outgoing, and people had told me that she likes the 'casual' scene of having sex, and has done the whole 'one-night-stand' thing. Which is fine, each to their own. It's her preference, or at least was.

Now...the issue is, I keep hearing all these names, from her about her previous conquests, some of which I've never heard of. Or that she told me before when I asked her. Also, she confessed to me that her friend came onto her and kissed her because her friend was trying to get back at a guy. She told me that she felt guilty and it was her reason for wanting to ring me last night, as she got emotional and felt bad. She told me she pushed off her friend and told her she was now taken. She is bi by the way, so this is why it perhaps bothers me a little bit more.

I don't know what to think or do. All I can do is forgive, if indeed it was genuine mistake. I'm not the jealous type, I used to be with prior relationships but I stopped it because I learned it wasn't good. But in this situation perhaps I should be.

She recently also told me that when we first started seeing each other someone else came onto her, so she had to push them off too. Should I believe all of this, or am I being taken for a ride?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment