Pages

Search blog and web

Lack of sex before marriage?

I'm 26 and about to get married in July, we have a 7 month old son together and for the most part our relationship is good. But after my son was born the sex really slowed down from 2-3 times a week to twice a month.

She says i'm not doing what she wants to get her in the mood but it always worked before. I do what she wants and I still get shot down. Theres always an excuse. Im to my breaking point and if something doesn't change im afraid I cant go on like this. Im finding myself thinking of cheating and very angry and bitter at her. Its seems she doesn't think denying me is a big deal and below her supposed need for intimacy that im not giving her.

Shes changed and gotten colder she no longer kisses me the way she used to I have to struggle to get a kiss just not a peck. And she no longer initiates any kind of affectionate touching. im feeling very physically and emotionally rejected

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment