Pages

Search blog and web

What is going on with him?***confused***

  • Thread Starter

I'm going to keep this as short as possible.Basically ,a few weeks ago I told this guy I like him.We hardly talk but I see him around all the time at school.I asked him for his number over Fb and he gave it to me.I sent him a text telling him I like him and he responded 3days later asking me what I wanted to do about it then bam sent one saying he doesn't think he'd have the time to do anything with exams approaching.
Hes been avoiding eye contact with me ever since.One of my friends thinks he's embarrassed and doesn't know what to do.The annoying thing is,before I dropped the bomb (Haha), him and his friends would stare and smirk at me constantly.
Now I'm questioning myself whether telling him I like him was the right thing to do.I honestly feel like a mug because it took a lot to tell him I like him.I don't usually tell guys I like them.
I want to ask him how he feels about me so I can forget him if he doesn't like me but don't want to be too direct and make him feel like I'm chasing him.
Another girl who used to be all over him all the time ,hugging him ,playing with his hair ,told him she likes him at the start of the year and his response was "sorry but I don't like you" Ouch.
I don't know what to do :( any advice?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment