Pages

Search blog and web

New relationship- problems emerged already, advice needed?

  • Thread Starter

Hello all,

Basically I just entered a new relationship, having been with my ex-girlfriend for about 15 months. My previous relationship basically went down-hill due to her being less receptive to me, very cold and just not affectionate. I was always there for her, given her difficult home-life and working circumstances (she was self-employed by her parents, working for them farming), and I think she become somewhat of a friend or social accompaniment as opposed to a lover. Her parents were 'slave-drivers' always made her work day & night. 6AM until 9-10PM at night. The only escape she had was when she came round to mine, we would have a laugh, and kiss and cuddle and it was great. She was never allowed people around her house (particularly not boys) even though she was 23, same age as me. Nor was she very sexual, but I respected this out of my love for her.

She also worked without pay, since their idea was that they would give her the business and one day she would make the money. But it wasn't all that big, just a medium sized business. Anyways...the point is, that was a very hard breakup for me (despite me breaking it off), the pain of having to do it, and hurting her will always stay with me. I have soft spot for her, and still think to how things could have been.
I broke with her in February, and about a two weeks ago I started going out with this new girl...who is very bubbly, outgoing, and very open about sexual stuff. Yet, she is very shy and sweet around me. I am the opposite, quiet, shy, modest but very ambitious.

We had been seeing each other for a couple of weeks, and had know each other casually at uni beforehand. Then we decided to make it official. Now...everything was fine until last night when she told me that her mate had come onto her and kissed her, and she wanted to ring me staright away and tell me. I had a missed call on my phone and a text from her. I understood that she felt sorry for it, but I am not sure as to whether it was more than that.

I know that given her history it is questionable. She hasn't had many relationships, but has slept with a few people. Because she doesn't commit easily, finds it easier to have sex with randomers than boyfriends. She tells me I am the first boyfriend she slept with. I don't know what to think, there are all these names that I keep hearing from her, about her prior conquests and also the fact that only yesterday daytime she told me that some guy came on to her, when we both started seeing each other, she pushed him away because she was seeing me. But now, it has happened again, only we're together. And I feel uneasy about it. She is bi-sexual, which wouldn't bother me, if she wasn't that outgoing, because i feel this makes it more likely she would cheat. What do you think?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment