Pages

Search blog and web

Shes hiding a text from me

  • Thread Starter

My gf came over, just as she was leaving, she checked her phone and she got a text message. She started acting really nervous and tried kissing me and trying to take my mind of it. Im not stupid, i asked her to show it to me 5 times, she wouldnt, she finally showed who the message was from and it was from a this old lady she knows very well. It came up as Tracy (and there was something else, but i couldnt read it) i told her to open the message she said "thats for me know what she text me"

Now as im not stupid, i think this is what happened

- That old lady who "text her" is roughly 70, i doubt she would text a 19 year old girl
- Why is the name saved under tracy and something else beside it? why not just tracy
- She wouldnt open the message, because, i think, its a bloke and she obviously saved his contact name under Tracy so i would think its actually Tracy.

I cannot accuse her without any proof, what do you guys think?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment