Pages

Search blog and web

confusing boy

  • Thread Starter

A year ago I started speaking to a boy who is a year and a half older than me. We were crazy for each other, and despite being 17, we spoke about moving to France, him for his sports career and mine for my fashion career. I went to Africa for a week in August 2013 and spent over £80 of credit just so I could stay in contact - we couldn't bear not speaking! He goes to a sport college about an hour away so when we got back to school it was harder to see eachother. He text me saying he was in my town and I had to sneak out my parents house at 11pm in November to see him. We spent an hour together and kissed and stuff. I went home that night and an text him, but heard nothing back. For days I tried contacting him, but heard nothing. 7/8 months later he has text me saying he misses me etc and I'm so confused and don't know what to do, at all.

What would you do? Forgive and start talking again, or want nothing to do with him? I don't want to tell my friends because they dislike him, a lot.
Help!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment