Pages

Search blog and web

Case of relationship breakdown??

  • Thread Starter

So my boyfriend and I have been best friends for 4 years, and have been together properly for nearly a year. We have had a pretty rough past (before we were together) due to my ex etc.
We are so so similar, everything we do and how we are we fit together so well and can just chill in each other's company:)
however he's finding life pretty tough atm, and doesn't feel like himself at the moment. He's gone to one counselling session, but is convinced it won't help him, he's just really depressed and says he's lost the enjoyment out of everything. Like he can't have fun anymore.
This brings me to my main point, he doesn't want to kiss or touch me anymore. I'm not certain why but he had a breakdown the other day and I know he loves me, and always puts our relationship first. But he has no idea why he doesn't want to, he says it just feels uncomfortable :( so he loves me but doesn't want to kiss or touch me, he wants me to be with him though.
I've told him he's got all the time in the world to get through this and I'll stick by and support him :)
just need some help!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment