Pages

Search blog and web

what would you do if you were in the same situation??

  • Thread Starter

So 4 years ago when i went back to my home country i met this guy,he was my cousins friend. We grew closer and spoke often,he told me one time that he wants to be in a relationship with me but i rejected him because we have a 8 year gap and it would be long distance. After that we still spoke but he always flirted with me and this was going on for 2 years. I always liked him and had a care for him but never acted on it. Last year he told me that he got married and when we started to speak again he asked my to be his girlfriend,i couldn't believe it because he was married and i obviously said no i deserve better,he said to me that he wants to give us a go otherwise he would always regret it and he really likes me. I said to him that i would llike to try aswell but can't because he is married and i have my self respect,he says that i have no idea how much pressure he was under to get married and that he is not a cheat. That week we kept arguing and in between it was my birthday he apologized and then we started talking and flirting. Suddenly the next day he calls me a ***** and telling me to **** off.I told him to never speak to me again when i was angry. I was surprised that he said that because he is a give person and i never saw that side to him. Now we have stopped talking and i don't know what to do,i really love him and miss him but i don't understand why one day he is declaring his love for me then the next he insults me.I don't want to speak to him first because it would be awkward but i just want to know why. I am absolutely heartbroken:(

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment