Pages

Search blog and web

Why be so cruel and hurtful

My wife wanted a divorce and was being mean and condescending so after trying to talk it through and work it out, I couldn't take no more so I filed for divorce. Before I even filed, she was on dating website and meeting another man. A week after I moved out, she was professing her love to the OM. LOL just a month before that, she was professing her love to me. That's just crazy. We had not spoken since I moved out simply because I was afraid to make a move because of what she might do as far as restraining order or something. Right before I filed, she drew up this document wanting it signed and notarized stating she would get any and all proceeds from sell of house. No way was I going to sign that. She listed the house way above what it's appraised value is. We had a hearing Monday and her attorney told the judge we wouldn't be divorcing that day and we might be able to work it out. LOL work it out?? I gave it a few days and I sent her flowers and got no thing but rude and cruel remarks. She rubbed the OM in my face and said she don't want me. She said no man would take anything from a woman that wasn't his, referring to money from sell of house. We just bought house 6 months ago and got married. We have no kids. She made the down payment, paid for upgrades that she wanted and I paid all house payments up until I moved out a month ago. I didn't encourage her to spend that money, she chose to. The house is in both our names but since it was purchased such a short time ago, there's not much equity in it. I do t care about the money. Since she wanted this divorce and has made it plain that she wants out. Then sell house so we are not tied together and our credit is locked up. What needs to happen is to just sell it to pay off the loan and chalk up the money we spent as a loss. Why is it that she is so spiteful, cruel and condescending? Why do that? I've tried to be civil, I've tried to save it. I sent flowers and had hoped to t alk after her attorney made that statement to judge. Why do people act this way? This is not the woman I met, knew, and loved.
Posted via Mobile Device

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment