Pages

Search blog and web

Is she still playing me and having an EA/PA?

About 3 years ago my Wife went into a really bad EA with a guy at work. For this time and up until about 6 months ago she never showed any interest in sex at all. She would talk about us changing our sex habits and being more intimate but whenever I would initiate she would come up with the tired excuse. Well about 5 months ago I decided to join facebook and naturally she was one of my first friends. Well I decided to just look for her AP and there he was in the search results, but wait! It stated we had 1 mutual friend. She had told me she blocked and removed him from her friend list and showed me this many times. I immediately brought this up to her and within about 10 minutes when searching for him again it did not show any mutual friends. Am I still being played a fool and she's still involved with him but it's just underground? My gut is telling me so but I've used the pen VAR in her purse, a VAR in her car under the seat, GPS tracking and they have all turned up negative. Needless to say I have zero desire for her sexually since this happened and she is starting to say she feels unattractive to me since I never want her. How can I when this is still possibly going on???!?!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment