Pages

Search blog and web

Complicated Friendship - Need Help

  • Thread Starter

Hi guys never really use this but thought I could be doing with some advice!

I have been seeing this girl for ages now well we have been friends for about 1 year now we seem to be getting closer and closer all the time as in friends. Last night she came back to my house which is standard really as we have always had that extra thing like we are best of friends, have sex and just share everything together well near enough.

So as I said she came back to my house and we just had a cuddle, when she was leaving she accidentally took my phone, she knows my password and when she was in taxi she was going through my messages and seen messages of me talking to other girls like sexual stuff. Now I claimed I only had sex once which is the truth but she says now that its messed our friendship up trust etc.

Now I am in absolute tatters at the moment I dont wanna lose this girl because I am in love with her and want her to trust me. Its the first time I have never been honest with her and I didnt think it was that important because it was only a one off. I dont even like the other girl but I know she likes me more than I like her. All I want is for her to trust me again then am thinking do I buy her a big bunch of flowers to say how sorry I am because I know she likes that stuff.

This is where I need advice what do I do guys from here? She is genuinly the most amazing girl in my eyes and have never felt like this before about anyone she has also said that a realtionship wont work because all we do is argue but I just want my friend back and I'm confused as to what to do next :(

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment