Pages

Search blog and web

No help at all!!

I always thought that the responsibility of having children fell on both parents, not just one.
Granted I am a stay at home mom, 2 kids, an almost 5 year old and a 2 month old. I am currently looking to go back to work part time, I dont really think i have time to get a part time job, but we really need the extra money.

When our first was born, my husband never got up with him in the middle of the night, has never given him a bath, the only time he ever changed him or feed him was when I was gone. Never helped me with house work, dispite the fact me being up all night with our son. He didnt start sleeping through the night until he was almost 2. He has never taken him to any drs appointmets. Our son has speech therapy 2 times a week (he has been going since August 2013)he will not take him, when I dont feel like taking him which is most of the time, so my son ends up not going, because I am to tired tired to take him, I do call them to let them know he wont be in that day.


baby number 2 same exact thing. Wont get up with her to give me a break, once a week. I am exausted, I am not gtting near enough sleep. Hubby gets mad when I fall asleep feeding or burping her. I cant help it I am so tired I just fall out. I cant even sit down anywhere and not fall asleep. I fall asleep in the waiting room when my son is in speech therepy.

This morning I was up until 3 am, finally went to bed after finishing up cleaning the house, so I didnt have to do alot around here today. Baby wakes up at 530, I get up change her diaper, feed her, burp her crawl back in bed at 6am. He wakes me up at 7am, baby is fussing. I am notveven hearing her when she cries, besause i am so tired.I wake up put her binki in her mouth and I fall back to sleep, he then wakes me up again, this time he is pissed off, so I wake up put her binki in her mouth again and pass out again, the 3rd time he gets up out of bed he ispissed off and says "you are just doing this to piss me off! I am going to sleep out in the ****ing living room" on his way out of the room, he slams the door. Mind you he is 45 years old.

I get up about 10 minutes later with baby, make her a bottle feed her I have been up ever since, less then 4 hours of sleep. I will be expected to make him food, clean the house (there is always something to do here)take care of both kids and the cats, and what ever else needs to be done. H is off today and Sat. Guess what he will do all day, he will sit on his ass and nap all day, because he doesnt get enough sleep WTF.

We need to get in the spare room and get it ready to paint it, to move our oldest in his own room, guess who will be doing all of that too, yup me! I am positive I will be packing everything up, and taking it downstairs by myself and prepping to paint and I am also pretty sure I will be stuck painting the room too. Me getting stuck with everything wouldnt be a big deal, if he would tend to the baby while I am trying to get stuff done, but he wont even do that.

Am I over reacting. Is this normal? Do all men do this?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment