Pages

Search blog and web

Girlfriend freaked out when I said I wanted to do yoga.

Just so there is no confusion, I am a male in my late twenties. Been with my GF for over a year and we are heading towards marriage.

Last night I was talking with her and brought up the fact that I wanted to start doing yoga. I briefly tried it before and know it has many health benefits so I want to take it up again. No classes or anything, just doing the exercises at home, by myself.

I asked her what her opinion was on the matter. Well this totally blew up in my face because she freaked out. She thinks that "it is gay, weird, and princess-like" for men to do yoga. She flat out does not want me doing it.

I was blown away by how much she hates the idea of me doing it. I don't get why. Is it really gay to do yoga? Then she starts playing the blame game and making me feel guilty for not respecting the ONE thing (her words here) that she does not want me to do. She started telling me about how would I like it if she took up pole dancing and/or prostitution. Then she said more stuff that just pissed me off.

So I can't help but laugh because I find what she said to be completely ridiculous but I'm also mad because what she is asking me is completely unrealistic. I want to do it for ME, for the health benefits.

If you want to skip reading the whole thing, it all boils down to two questions:
1. Is it gay for men to do yoga?
2. Is it unfair for your GF or wife to ask you to not do yoga?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment