Pages

Search blog and web

Getting things off my chest. Coping skills?

Hey guys/gals.
I am totally brand new here and I think it is so cool that people in here all help and support each other in these dyer times.

My story;
I have been with my soon to be x for almost 10 years. Married for 3. We are best friends. There is some traveling we wanted to do that involved living and working abroad, but she went back to school, I worked on getting a better career and now she has a degree and a proffesion as an RN and I have my dream job.
I am 31 she is 28. She moves in with her best friend and says she wants to travel more and work abroad and knows I don't want to(which is true, have a dream job and am ready to settle down) so we should get a divorce.
I love the girl and I am pretty sure she loves me, yet this marriage is over. It has been almost 2 months and I am having a hard time. We have pets and a house together. We see each other every few days to go over stuff and for animal care. We are cordial and hug. I think it kills both of us to be in this situation but she is sure this is what she wants and I know I need to accept it.

I guess what I need to know is how the hell do you get over this stuff? When does it start to get better?

We still chat like old pals whenever we see each other and need to be in touch due packing up the house and our pets.

Any ideas please? Positive thoughts?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment