Pages

Search blog and web

Rumours spreading...

Basically, ages ago I asked a friend for some advise about a girl (I didn't say who), the girl as it turns out is her best friend.

Ages later (3/4 months) I went on a date with this girl...then the next morning by some amazing coincidence, I get a message from her best friend saying; "Bit random, did you ever ask that girl out?".
I thought there's no way that an accident, the girl I dated must have told her. I decided to play it cool and not give away much, just in case. All I said was that we had a good time.
However she kept asking questions...so she can't have known about it.
Now she's trying to guess who it is, she asked two friends who they think it is...basically I'm afraid this is all going to get back to the girl I dated and put her off.
The friend is making it into a bigger deal than it is, a and it makes it look like I've been gossiping about the date...

How do I deal with this/damage limitation? Should I just tell our mutual friend who it is, and ask her to keep it to herself?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment