Pages

Search blog and web

Did I encourage him?

Please anon

I have been doing this week of work experience in an accountant firm and today is the last day. The guy that mentors me is not that much older than but reading the signs looks like he is interested in me. He offers to buy me lunch and I always decline. He was asking personal questions and he offered to walk me down to which one of the colleague shouted don't hold back to him. I have no interest in him at all and I actually have seen him as a brother. He gave me his number on a piece of paper, I put in the bin btw. And everyone shook my hand but expect from him whom hugged me. I actually wanted to use him as one of my reference, but what he is doing is not professional.

Should I have declined his hug and just shook his hand? It was so sudden, I could not think clearly.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment