Pages

Search blog and web

Question about Mariage Counselor

Hello everyone:
I went 'Marriage Counselor' started early January which went VERY well and thanks to the competent and understanding counselor, my relationship with my husband got almost back to the origianl state. The reason I went to the counselor was, he got an intense Emotional Affair with much younger woman. After each of my counselor's visit, he realized he did such a stupid thing and his attitude towards me is much improved.

I know that without her help/talk, I never been back to this day and first of all, because of the counselor I got peace of mind for which I really appreciate more than anything else.

My question is;
When I talked to my marriage counselor on my very recent visit, she advised me to continue the session telling me that abrup stop of the session is not a good idea and recommend several more.

However, I wonder whether I need to continue Marriage Counselor, even my feelings and relationship with my husband got much better and improved?

Thanks for any insights on this in advance.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment