Pages

Search blog and web

Second date...is she intrested?

So I had this great first date, really enjoyed ourselves, she said how she had a great time and talked about 'a next time'.
Two days later, I see her, have a great time again (within a group), and later mentioned that the other night was good, and that we should do something again soon.

She replied;
"Yeah that would be, I just got to reach this deadline, and then this exam. I want to get passed them first.......but yeah we can do something afterwards".

In fairness, she is super busy. I work 40 hours a week, and I know she is busier than me, and really does need to complete this essay and prepare for this exam. Only thing is the exam is in about 2 weeks.

Can't help but feel she is just prolonging it so she doesn't have to turn the second date down?
But it's weird as she still really enjoys being around me, makes an effort to be around me in group settings, took a photo with me, texts me, etc...her interest doesn't seem to have waned.

In fairness, if she is a busy as she says she is, I can't work out when I would be able to see her anyway- there are a few days but both are the nights before her exam and deadline.
Should I chase up the idea of a second date next week, and try and arrange it for after her exam?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment