Pages

Search blog and web

A crush on my classmate who I've only known for a month?

My school year (I'm a first year JC student) started just a month ago, and the school just assigned us to our new classes, so I wouldn't say that I know the guys in my class that well yet. I know the girls because we came from the same all-girls secondary school and are already friends, but because I've never had much interaction with guys my whole life, I'm still slowly trying to befriend the guy classmates.

There's this witty, hard-working and kinda cute guy, but he just hangs out mostly with the other guys and I haven't had much of a chance to chat with him except for once when we were queuing at the same canteen stall (lame, I know). We've awkwardly texted before, because his friend used my phone to start a whatsapp convo him and he messaged me after that, but I forgot to reply after a while so our chat went dead. :( I find it perfectly alright texting the other guy classmates, I spam them just how I would with my girl friends, but I don't even dare to text him. :P what should I do?

I don't know if I'm imagining things, I probably am since he's the geeky sort who likes studying more than girls, but he always sits at exactly a one seat radius from me (either behind, in front or at the table facing mine, never next to me though, he still sits with the guys) in any classroom. At this point I'm fairly convinced he doesn't really care about me or know of my existence other than the fact that I'm his classmate, so I'm just ranting here because I don't feel like I can tell this to my real-life friends; they'll just tease me :/

I'm hoping that we'll be in the same Project Work group so I have more of a chance to talk to him. :P I think he's caught me staring at him occasionally though, which probably makes me seem like a plain weird stalker.

Okay rant over, I'm sorry for making everyone read through my silly infatuation issues but I'll update this thread if anything good or bad happens!
(and he likes Sherlock, should I use it as a conversation starter?) :D

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment