Pages

Search blog and web

Tips on asking out a friend on a date?

There is a girl that I've liked since last year but we've only talked to each other very recently, in the last few weeks. In this time, we've gotten closer and we talk to each other every day, laugh at each others jokes and we also work together on university stuff. At the moment we are friends (hopefully not 'friend zoned') and get along very well. Her friend (also good friends with me) thinks I should ask her out but I'm worried that the friendship would end if she rejects me. There is an opportunity to ask her out next week at a party, my plan is to make sure it's just us two when I ask. But what should I say and how should I approach it?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment