Pages

Search blog and web

She doesn't love all of me

my wife and I are becoming distant and on the verge of separation. Recently we had a big fight. She says she loves me bot doesn't love my body style. Since we've gotten married I have been loosing weight because I started working out everyday and playing football again. My wife has gained more than 15 pounds since we've gotten married. I loved her body when we first got married and I love it now. I'm 6'3 265 pounds. I love my body, but she doesn't. I was soo upset at this recent discovery that I didn't eat for a few days, considered lypo and fat burning pills. Then I thought, why kill myself to make someone love how I am. I told her I can't be in a marriage if I don't feel fully loved. She says my body doesn't matter because she still loves me, just not my body. But I still think I can't feel fully loved If someone doesn't love all of me.

Not to mention we haven't been intimate more than twice a month for the past year.

Am I wrong for my thinking of not wanting to be in a marriage where the other person doesn't love me fully?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment