Pages

Search blog and web

The classic one.

So I fancy a guy and I don't know what to do about it.

Basically I really like this guy (lets call him Aidan). Now I have fancied Aidan since year 8 (12ish) and I don't know what to do.

In Year 8 I told him I liked him via text, as one of my friends had given me his number. He told me he felt the same. Now as he is considered the Adonis of the school, I was really shocked at this due to me being unpopular/average looking. However, one of my idiot friends went up to him at lunch after she found out and asked if he liked me in front of all his mates. He denied it.

We have been kind of friends since and nothings ever come out of what was once a mutual liking-ship.

I have since dated another guy. I only did this because after being locked in a cupboard by this creep who tried to sexually assault me (I had to fight my way out) I had kind of lost my trust in guys and was looking for something safe, you know? It goes without saying that this incident led to a loss of my former confidence.

This guy I dated was so frigid he refused to even hold my hand. I really wasn't attracted to him at all, it was quite cruel really. The 'relationship' soon died out.

Back to Aidan, I still like him. I never really stopped. But today I was waiting outside a classroom for Debate Club and he was walking up with his friend (Lets call him Darren) to go to the library but he came to speak to me/ask me how I was doing etc.

We chatted a bit about Debate and he said he wanted to come and see what it was like. Darren protested this but Aidan was insistent.

We went in and it was ages before the person who normally runs it turned up (for some reason it was just us 3 today). While we were waiting we were joking around and we started talking about general issues such as Ukraine, Nuclear Weapons, Scottish independence etc. and me an Aidan got into some really conversation. He kept looking into my eyes.

Miss came and we did some debating, talking about some similar issues etc. And Aidan and Darren said they wanted to be on the council with me.

Once we left, Aidan asked if I wanted to walk home with him and Darren. Of course I said yes. So we were walking and laughing and joking, me and Aidan kept taking the piss out of Darren, saying he fancied the Citizenship teacher and Aidan said he hadnt had so much fun in ages.

I started asking Aidan about his running etc. and suddenly Darren butts in about how I used to fancy Aidan. :facepalm:

The once loud Aidan went quiet and blushed and I, being the stupid **** that I am- said yeah but I was like 12 (stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid! Why couldnt I say something like 'well it was definitely worth it' or 'well you can see why' im such a ****).

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Anyway, the conversation eventually stopped being awkward, went normal again, then Darren says - 'Don't take this the wrong way but, when we went on that school trip that top you wore... made yiur boobs look really big... and nice and um loads of boys were talking about them (at this point I was blushing like hell and Darren was staring at Aidan) but with your school uniform people think you're flat chested... and you're really not'. Aidan then says 'I knew you were going to say that as you soon as you said dont take this the wrong way!' (does this mean theyve been talking about my boobs!?)

Aidan kept complimenting me on how intellectual and funny I was and witty until we got near to where we split ofd and Aidan said he didnt want me to leave. We sat on the wall for a while and joked about hand size and Darren and Aidans secret handshake and Aidan asked if I wanted to have lunch with him tommorow in the Maths room, I said that sounds great and I walked home.

-Does he like me?
-How should I go from here?

Posted from TSR Mobile

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment