Pages

Search blog and web

Do I have the right to be annoyed at her? (break up)

We just broke up 2 days ago after being together for just over a year. The relationship was really good for a long time but for the last month we had been arguing a lot and it's been clear it wasn't working. Over this time, she started talking to another guy a lot (over text) and he would cheer her up and stuff if we argued.

So we broke up, and she admitted she likes this other guy and didn't like me so much any more. And straight away, they're together. They're not 'officially' a couple but they basically are.

I just think it's crazy, I'm obviously hurt and almost feel cheated on. So I guess my questions are:

1) Am I justified in feeling the way I do, or is the way she went about it okay?

2) Does it mean she never actually loved me, or does it mean she did but fell out of love?

3) What does it say about her as a person?

We're 18 (me) and 17 (her) btw.

Thanks for any replies.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment