Pages

Search blog and web

HELP! Where are the HIMYM style bars in London where you meet hot and nice girls?

I'm a nice guy, bit of a ted mosby, would love to go out and meet nice girls. Work in the city, and some of my colleagues are not really my personality type and don't go to civilised hang outs - they're just into uni style binge drinking and clubs and I quote "with sluts".

I'm not so much into clubs to meet new people - way too loud. But even some of the bars I've tried going to, have music blaring out so loud.

Where are the cool bars where you can hang out with friends, hear yourself speak and meet attractive, but also great personality girls like in How I Met Your Mother?

I'm not talking about meeting "the one" immediately, though that's the ultimate aim. I've never dated before, and would love to meet some great girls who I would want to ask out. Help!!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment