Pages

Search blog and web

Can girls and guys *just* be friends?

I personally think it IS possible for girls and guys to have platonic relationships, and sometimes the closeness gets ruined if you end up together and break up later on.

...but from personal experience, before I moved here 5 years ago I ended up liking my best guy friend, and I think he also dropped hints that he kind of liked me, but we kinda just ignored that and stuck to friendzone.

Which was perfectly cool because we were partners in crime and best friends anyways, and we were also only 11/12 and the longest serious "relationships" at that time were 2 weeks long.
Ain't nobody got time for that. :cool:

...So what do you guys think?

Feel free to share any of your anectodes too :^_^:

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment