Pages

Search blog and web

Superpowers and the silly things you would do with them

If I had the power of flight. I would go to the Vatican during some large gathering that would be televised live. I would position myself near the center of the gathering. At the height of the celebration I would begin to slowly levitate up into the sky. I would first act confused as if I wasn't sure what was going on. But after a few moments would start screaming "rapture" over and over and over again. I might mention I need to post this on Facebook or twitter and take a selfie or two for good measure. After I slowly disappear into the sky I would fly home to watch the news and the confusion I would have created.

If I have the power to shape shift I would transformers into a young woman. I would date a series of men in succession. During this time with each man I would adjust my curves from day to day and document how differently they treated me depending on my breast, waist, hips and butt size. To freak them out I would on occasion slowly make my breasts become obnoxiously large. When they found them selves unable to look away at that point I would snap my fingers in their face, return my breasts to their original size and start to get angry at them for staring.

Another thing I would do with the ability to shape shift. I would mug people in the shape of the current president. After receiving their money I would say "thank you for serving your country" or some bull sh!t remark like that. If asked why I was mugging them I would respond with "our country's in debt!", "to fix the deficit!", "this is how we do taxes now!", "freedom isn't free dumba$$!" or something.
Shape shifting would be fun :-)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment