Pages

Search blog and web

I backtracked..so weak

This last week has been the worse! Monday started off great i was feeling in good spirits. So quick recap

My Husband asked for a separation 31 days ago,I agreed. After 8 years of marriage and 12 years of being together. I was hurt and devastated but i accepted that i thought he just needed time. 9 of those years he faced a very heavy alcohol addiction in which i stood by his side.

20 days ago I find out he doesnt want to be separated he wants a divorce. I was not ok with this and like a fool i begged and pleaded and cried the whole 9 yards.

18 days ago I find out he has been involved in a 2 year long affair with a woman from his job.

a year and 3 months ago I caught him texting her and i confronted him. He said he would stop talking to her we would go to counseling and we would rebuild... all lies now I know this now because he admitted he never stopped talking to her and if anything their connection was only deeper.

So here I am today feeling like crap.. i cant even think straight.. i call him.. I guess it goes to voice mail, I think i hang up but i guess i didn't and it ended up leaving a message of me crying and talking to myself "why am i calling him why am i so stupid" ugh so I start texting him and being ridiculous.. and he just responds... Ok..Ok thats all he ever says to me via text.

I can't believe i did that I cant understand why I keep back tracking, I started off strong. How in the world do I do this?

I was trying the 180 but i keep responding to his messages, we have kids together so sometimes we have to be together so I talk to him. I just keep f'ing this up.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment