Pages

Search blog and web

What would you do?

A couple of months ago I made a post about my best friend proposing to me quite unexpectedly. we weren't in an anyway romantic relationship and he always had gf's and chirpses and we are both quite young 18 and 19. Anyway I was in two minds about accepting it because I really didn't myself marrying him. I couldn't really think of any concrete reasons why I would say no tho because we get on so well and are so close we're basically family so I said yes in hopes it would all figure it self out.

I'm starting to have second thoughts about this relationship tho. He's a lovely person and I love and get on with him but I don't really think I feel that spark when i'm with him but tbf I have no idea what Love is supposed to feel like so idk.. We've been going out now for nearly 3 months and he tends to get extremely jealous and very angry with me which never happened when we were friends. I have a lot of guy friends atm,He also doesn't want me to go to university which is proving to be a big stumbling block in the relationship. He doesn't see the need for me to go to uni because ' a man is supposed to support the family' but i'm not gunna be a housewife for the rest of my life. I have ambitions of my own and I don't think he's supportive of them. He also thinks i'll go off to uni and find someone else.

Basically I dunno whether I should just break up with him, i mean the majority of the time we get on fine but i'm not really feeling him like that. I'm just scared of the consequences of me breaking up with him on our friendship. I've known him since i was 6. I can't imagine not being best friends with him. I dunno how he'll react. If you were in my situation what would you do?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment